Competencies Software Development
Software plays an important role in all J&C Bachmann products.
In the case of the software that we deliver as part of our products, user-friendliness is of particular importance, as is the particularly good integration into the overall system thanks to in-house development.
In-house development also provides advantages for the software we develop as part of R&D projects or as an OEM. The use of current technologies allows us to develop advanced systems within a very short time and to adapt them exactly to the respective necessities.
Advanved algorithms form the core of the evaluation logic. We combine well-known libraries such as OpenCV or Numpy with custom code as required.
We build on current technology, resulting in future-proof systems, and add new technologies as they emerge. As such we currently use Networked Sensors (IoT), Timeseries DB, AI, Web, APIs.
Many different interfaces are available for different purposes:
- User Interface
- SCADA integration
- Monitoring & Alerting
The following interfaces are available by default, but we are capable of adding more on demand!
- Graphical User Interfaces
- Web-based, Android, Windows
- Export of Excel Reports
- OpenAPI JSON Interface
- Database Views
- Field Busses
- ProfiNet, ModbusTCP, etc
- Digital/Analog IO Converters
Standard Software packages
Our devices are equipped with highly sophisticated software packages which are upgraded continuously
- online monitoring of material composition
- continuous real time borehole logging
- universal calibration software for measuring systems
- Determination of dependency between density and particle size including particle sorting. This
software is also used for image processing
- Density determination using X-ray transmission
- Documentation of stacking and reclaiming of commodity heaps